Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Last year, Matthew and I went to Trick-or Treat to Negishi base with friends. He was peas :) It was my first experience too. It was sooooooo much fun. and I enjoyed candy and chocolate he got.



















This year, it was 2nd Halloween for Matthew and Myself. Matthew and Rick made Jack-O-Lantern. It was really fun. Matthew tried to help Daddy. We got this pumpkin last week at Pumpkin Patch. Pumpkin Patch was about 35 minutes away from house by drive. It was really good Pumpkin village but terrible weather. It was 15 F however windy and heavy rain. feeling temperature was like under 10F. We were looking forward to Hay ride and bounce house, Matthew and I stayed in a car, Rick went out to get one big good shape pumpkin. While he was selecting big pumpking, They started to close their farm due to weather.



so we went to farmars market near our house and stopped by small pumpkin patch for Matthew. He was so excited! He tried pick them up and touched.





























The place we live now, it's new residential area. Right across the street of our house, New houses are under construction. so we don't think not much kids come to our house. Rick bought lots of candies just in case though. then my friend called me and come to join Trick-or-Treat at their neighborhood. Matthew was cranky all day yesterday. We didn't know why. We guessed maybe he didn't take a nap. when we got to our friend house, he was cring. then we walked at the street and do trick-or-treat, he was sitting on the stroller without smile. we stopped by church at their house and looked around and took Matthew home soon.

I put him to sleep soon but he woke up with screaming. I was wondering why he was so cranky. I touched his forhead, It was too hot. He had a fever.............. I gave him tylenol then he fell a sleep just as usual. Dont't worry!! He is just fine today :)



Well, this is Matthew in costume this year. He became Jack-O-Lantern.


He is sooooo cute!!






2 comments:

ablykins said...

I had so much fun with you guys last year on Halloween! It made for good memories this year since I didn't really do anything to celebrate. Matthew looks so cute in him pumpkin costume! I hope he's feeling all better now!

I miss you!! :-)

Jody Hancock said...

Matthew is so adorable! Next year he'll probably have an opinion of what costume he wants! Soon he'll probably want to be a superhero ! My kids all had fun on Halloween and they have been on a sugar high since then. I'll be glad when the candy is gone.