Monday, June 2, 2008

I just turned 1!!

MAY 18, we celebrated Matthew's 1 year birthday at a hotel. Unfortunately, we couldn't do much special for his first ( or second? ) birthday but we had a great time together. We bought some presents for Matthew this time. couse he is struggling for adjust new life and circumstance right now. We bought him Cheetah (stuffed animal) at BUILD-A BEAR, 3 way hawl and ride, Texas Renger's clothes, Mega Bloks and Sesami street DVD. and this walker helps him to walk by himself little bit. Do you think that we spoiled him too much? ha ha ha. but look at him!! He looks sooooo happy.


5月18日、マシューの1歳の誕生日のお祝いをしました。残念ながら初めての誕生日なのに、あまり特別なことはしてあげられなかったんだけど、家族3人で楽しい時間を過ごしました。今回は色んな状況の変化に頑張ってついていってるマシューの為に特別にオモチャを沢山買いました。チーターのぬいぐるみ(こちらで有名な自分だけのぬいぐるみを作れるお店で)、3通りに使えるおもちゃ、ここテキサスレンジャーズ(アメフトのチーム)の洋服、ブロック、それからDVD。ちょっと甘やかしすぎちゃったかな?でも今回は特別です!








I cooked his birthday cake with pancake mix, banana and yogurt myself. so he can eat all his cake!!! That was all what I wanted to do for him. He really enjoyed it and ate it by his hands. He made a big mess but he was so cute!

誕生日のケーキだけは自分でなんとかこちらで材料をそろえて作りました。だって、こっちのケーキって色は凄いし、甘いし、なによりまずい…とてもそんな事言えないですが^^; マシューは楽しそうに食べてました。後で片付けが大変だったけど















1 comment:

ablykins said...

Happy birthday to Matthew! The pictures are so cute and it looks like he loved his cake!! I'm sorry you guys had to celebrate in a hotel, but I'm glad you were together and had fun anyway!