Last weekend, My friend Aime asked us to tour to Shomyoji Temple near our house. Rick, Matthew and I had a chance to meet up with her on Saturday. There are many food venders. We can get some food and drink. People enjoyed having some lunch under the tree.

A couple days ago, Matthew and I went on a cherry viewing picnic with momsy friends and babies. We met each other through infant massage class. I found that class near our house online. I joined infant massage class when Matthew was 6 weeks. I am so lucky to meet them. I was working until 6 months pregnant. I didn't have much friends around my house. Especially friends who mother-to-be. They made my stay-at-home-mom life happy!!! I hope we will keep in touch while we are in the states, and also we will find new good friends in the states for Matthew and myself.
With Matthew's first girlfriend, Lilia.

No comments:
Post a Comment